This event will be filmed for an episode on the hit TV reality series “Rust Valley Restorers.”
We want 60 Show Vehicles to register today!
Here’s how it works:
Rust Valley Restorers and Habitat for Humanity are unveiling a car that has been built by the crew of Rust Bros./Rust Valley Restorers. This event will be filmed at the White Post Auto Museum location on Father’s Day, Sunday June 21st.
We will have 3 pre-set time intervals with a maximum of 20 vehicles through the closed gates of the White Post Auto Museum on Sunday, June 21st (Strict; no more than a gathering of 50 people, including RVR Cast and Film Crew/White Post Owners).
During this time interval, you will be able to:
- Visit the White Post Auto Museum and Antiques Mall.
- Meet Mike and Avery, possibly more!
- Show off your “ride,” maybe it will be good for TV?
Once you’ve visited the museum and your time slot has ended, you will be directed to meet at a specific meeting spot at 1:00 PM. We will then “cruise” together on a predetermined route through Salmon Arm and areas (to be announced).
- Includes admissions to White Post Auto Museum
- Includes a limited edition Stir Crazy White Post & Rust Bro’s T-Shirt!
- Opportunity to meet & greet with Mike and Avery
- Tickets will be sold at event for opportunity to win the unveiled car!